Something about the snow makes me want to wear all black, so today's watch list is kind of themed but totally not intentionally since I just happen to be into a lot of black clothes right now.
- DKNY Ponte Leather Trim Jacket, size S, sold by BHFO; currently $17.50 and retails for $695. Eds 2/10 at 10:48 AM.
- Elie Tahari Electric Lime Mila Knit V neck, size S, sold by AJMFasions; currently $9.97 and retails for $98. Ends 2/11 at 6:52 PM.
- Rebecca Taylor Wool Blend Animal Print Dress, size 4, sold by BHFO; currently $22.50 and retails for $325. Ends 2/7 at 6:56 PM.
- Maje 'Algues' Linen Leather-Trimmed Cutout Top (preowned), size S, sold by yenmouse; currently $11.56 and retails for $185. Ends 2/12 at 1:11 PM.
- Vince Asymmetrical Leather Jacket, size S, sold by BHFO; currently $76.00 and retails for $995. Ends 2/10 at 3:08 PM.
- DKNY Black Floral Print Silk Pullover Sweater, size S, sold by BHFO; currently $8.50 and retails for $235. Ends 2/10 at 3:07 PM.
- Kate Spade Skinny Bow Earrings in Black, sold by mimi*shop; currently $9.00 and retails for $48. Ends 2/8 at 7:14 PM.
Wish the Rebecca Taylor dress was my size, I think I'd love it and it looks nice and long. The Vince jacket is gorgeous but will probably go into at least the $300s (still worth it but I just have too many black jackets to make it worth it for me).
The men who work here love to go sit in the lunch room and talk politics as loudly as possible during lunch. Not only is it infuriating since so much of it is pure stupidity, it's just annoying hearing the same conversations over and over. On top of that, there's another guy who loves being the main convers-er (conversant?) anywhere he is and he always tells all these super long-winded stories, which is fine because I tell stories and I'm long-winded as hell, but the stories are never his. He's recounting an article he read word-for-word about the conditions in Sochi; we know they're bad, buddy! We all read the same articles! I'd rather just read it myself than hear you recount (probably incorrectly, at times) and editorialize someone else's experience.
Another reason I miss my old cubicle: it was further away from the cafeteria. Sigh.