- DKNY Black Stretch Twill Dress Pants (new), size 6, sold by BHFO; currently $4.25 and retails for $195. Ends 2/13 at 2:01 PM.
- Kelsi Dagger Freud Leather Flat Smoking Shoe in Pink and White (new), sizes 7.5, 8. 8.5, 9, 10, sold by daily shoedeals; Buy It Now for $39.99.
- Rebecca Taylor Long Sleeve Navy Wool Boucle Dress (new), size 6, sold by BHFO; currently $35.00 and retails for $450. Ends 2/12 at 4:35 PM.
- Karen Millen Wool Animal Print Cap Sleeve Sheath (new), size 6, sold by eDropOff; currently $26.99. Ends 2/14 at 4:48 PM.
- Kate Spade Jolette Silk Blouse (new), size 4, sold by iluvclothes23; currently $26 and retails for $228. Ends 2/14 1:25 PM.
- Zara Bodycon Dress with Sheer Detail (new), size S, sold by littlelamb0129; currently $3.30. Ends 2/14 at 7:46 PM.
- Circa Joan and David Roslena Leather Lace up Ankle Boots (new), size 10, sold by shnoopauctions; Buy It Now for $59.99, retails for $169.00.
I have been needing some plain black pants for work for a while so I've had my eye on these, but as I've complained about often all pants are too short on me so really the last thing I need is another pair of short pants. As it is I am stuck wearing pants that are ankle length on me (normal length on normal people) in the winter anyway which is not fun for my freezing ankles. I feel similarly about #3, the Rebecca Taylor dress - I love it and would wear in in a heartbeat but it's just a little too short for work and not interesting enough to justify buying when I can't really wear it a whole lot. The same probably goes for the Zara dress with the sheer insert, even though it appears to be the perfect length and I am obsessed with cutout shoulders.
I am pretty sure I'm gonna make a run for the Karen Millen dress. My holiday party red plaid wool dress was by her and I just loved the way it fit so I think this one might be worth it, even though eDropOff charges an insanely high $10 shipping on everything (shame too, they have great stuff). The shoes are both wish list items - I want loafer/smoking flat type shoes to break up the monotony of my ballet flat collection, and the ankle boots are just really cute but probably not practical for my everyday life, nor for spring.
Has anyone started looking on eBay since my non stop mentioning it? I'm trying to sell an item I own for everything I buy lately since I'm running out of room in my closet and the pile of things to sell is really growing so maybe I'm buying too much... it's all so cheap though, how can I pass it up?