Each of the brands below are favorites of mine and feature prominently in my closet for different reasons: Vince makes the most amazing oversized drapey tops and sweaters that are super comfy but still look polished, Diane von Furstenberg dresses fit like no other and have conservative cuts in fun colors and materials, J. Crew is J. Crew, Lafayette 148 has great suiting items as well as pants and skirts long enough for me, everything St. John makes is exquisite and is tailored perfectly, Rebecca Taylor has fun twists on work basics like leopard printed everything and boucle jackets in moto styles, and Theory has the best work basics in quality materials that last season after season and never go out of style.
These are brands I keep in my saved searches so I can see when new things are listed by them because I know that chances are, I'm going to like it. I should probably branch out but I'm a creature of habit and don't like to change very much.
- Diane von Furstenberg Meeson Dress, size M, sold by namebrandoutlet4320, currently $39.80 and retails for $135. Ends 3/6 at 9:15 AM.
- J. Crew Hammered Silk Bronze Skirt, size 2, sold by kck124; $34.99 (Buy it Now) and retails for $278.
- Vince Brown Wool Blend Long Sleeve Pullover, size S, sold by BHFO; currently $24.50 and retails for $320. Ends 3/6 at 7:51 PM.
- Lafayette 148 Black Tweed Metallic Straight Skirt, size 2, sold by BHFO; currently $10.50 and retails for $278. Ends 2/7 at 5:09 PM.
- St. John Red Wool and Silk Open Front Blazer Jacket, size 6, sold by BHFO; currently $9.49 and retails for $695. Ends 3/7 at 10:22 PM.
- Rebecca Taylor Black Boucle Leather Trim Blazer, size 4, sold by wchenxin2012; currently $89 and retails for $595. Ends 3/8 at 2:04 PM.
- Theory Toska C Changement Blouse, size M, sold by namebrandoutlet4320; currently $44.80 and retails for $255. Ends 2/9 at 12:36 PM.
What are your go-to brands and why?