Part of successfully saving money means NOT LOOKING AT THINGS TO BUY. Usually I have no intention of buying anything but just do some online window-shopping to waste time and end up with a cartful of items that, in my mind, are too good to pass up. Repeat until you are getting packages in the mail every single day and conclude that the madness needs to stop.
I went cold turkey not looking at anything for about two weeks and have gradually started looking at items again in the past week. I feel less tempted to buy things and more like I am just getting ideas this time around, although if I ever have 6 packages to carry upstairs in one day again I am going to have to check myself.
I love the look of white and ivory clothes and am excited to start wearing them more again! I never really subscribed to the idea of winter white but all whites and ivories and nudes are so easy to pull off in the spring.
- Tibi Carey Lace Blouse size 6, sold by ajmfashions; currently $36 and retails for $265. Ends 3/26 at 7:19 PM.
- Tibi Ivory Ambrose Mohair Open Knit Racerback Tank size M, sold by ajmfashions; currently $15.50 and retails for $198. Ends 3/27 at 6:44 PM.
- Mother The Looker Bump in the Night Ivory Skinny Jeans size 29, sold by ajmfashions; currently $10.50 and retails for $210. Ends 3/30 at 5:33 PM.
- Joie Ivory Silk Pocket Blouse size M, sold by BHFO; currently $10.50 and retails for $158. Ends 3/27 at 6:11 PM.
- Gregory Parkinson Blue and White Tie Dye Shirt Dress size M, sold by ajmfashions; currently $11.50 and retails for $225. Ends 3/27 at 8:51 PM.
- Paule Ka Faux Wrap Knot Top size 40, sold by ajmfashions; currently $11.50 and retails for $455. Ends 4/1 at 10:11 PM.
- L'Agence Butter High-Low Blazer size 8, sold by shopdfwh; currently $34.95 and retails for $549. Ends 3/31 at 12:00 PM.
I want that first Tibi blouse SO BADLY, but at $36, even though it's still an amazing deal and nearly 90% off, I don't really need it. I think.
What is everyone else excited to get from the upcoming season?